Followers

Monday, July 16

Today I'm wearing:

Retrospective.

You can't go wrong with a tea dress, retro shades a vintage handbag! I was having a fat day yesterday (happens alot lately), so this was my easy-to-wear-without-feeling-enormous outfit.


Sunglasses- Rayban.
Necklace- Fat Face.
Dress- Dorothy Perkins.
Leggings- Primark.
Bag- vintage (my Grandmothers)
Scarf (on bag)- Orla Kiely
Sandals- New Look.





It was lovely weather yesterday so I also had to take the opportunity to wear some summery clothes!

This weekend was lovely! I mainly worked but I did manage a girls night out AND a pub quiz (we came third!). Work hard, play harder, no?

What's your idea of a perfect weekend?

XxX

5 comments:

  1. Love this look. Super cute. Thanks for the follow on FEST. Following you back.

    XO,
    Catherine
    FEST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit! So cute!

    Sounds like a great weekend. Any weekend spent by the pool relaxing is amazing to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos!

    I'm loving the pattern on your dress!

    The idea of my perfect weekend is probably relaxing on the beach reading some Vogue and listening to Lana Del Rey. ;)

    Best,

    Luis

    www.ChicOverload.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit!
    thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!
    you have great style!

    Xoxo Lil
    www.studsandsapphires.com

    ReplyDelete

House of Swoon A self confessed, fashion obsessed, twenty-something frmo Bath, England