Followers

Thursday, July 19

Today I'm wearing...

All together as one...

Since I could talk I've insisted I'd never wear an all in one. My mum had one, that she wore WHIST PREGNANT (which is still very wrong)!

It had a very busy pattern and it was no where near as nice as her other clothes!

But I must swallow my pride and admit I was wrong.

I've recently bought this beautiful catsuit. Its an amazing material and I love the colour.

So, Here it is!



Wool Jacket- Zara.
Catsuit- Instant Vintage.
Scarf- Missoni.
Sandals- New look.








What do you think? Have you ever broke a fashion rule (personal or one you have heard?)


Sarah XxX

6 comments:

  1. I looove playsuits, this one looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness- you are adorable! I simply am in love with everything you have one. If only I could pull of a onsie and look as cute as you! Happy weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats such a cute outfit! Looks very good on you!
    I like your blog too! Would you like to follow each other?


    Hugs,

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  4. My only fashion rule is "In fashion, never say never!" your suit is amazing, love the color! Thanks for stopping by my blog dear!

    xx
    E

    http://byebye-blondie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love! Such a fabulous look!

    ReplyDelete

House of Swoon A self confessed, fashion obsessed, twenty-something frmo Bath, England