Followers

Tuesday, August 21

What I Wore...


New York City, August 2012.

                                                                  Day Two:  The Brooklyn Bridge


For any friends or family reading this tonight, you will know the Brooklyn bridge and me have history....

Four and a half years ago I was in New York, and became afraid of heights! It happened on the Brooklyn bridge and I was sick with Vertigo. Long story cut very short, I've always vowed to go back and conquer my fear (my fear of heights now includes plane rides, bridges, anything at all high up and it completely took over my life at one point). 

So, There I was looking it right in the eye again. 

I did it. I was completely terrified but I did it. I can't say I'm cured but I got a kick out of pushing my limits!


Pretty glad to have my mum's had there! I squeezed pretty hard though!


Poker  face.


My Mum and Dad


Also Visited that day : Grand central station and Little Italy/Chinatown.


Top- Instant Vintage.
Scarf- Ted Baker.
Shorts- Peacocks.
Sandals- Tesco.
Bag- Urban Outfitters. 

Until tomorrow...

XxX

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome you did that! Way to go pushing yourself to do that!

    ReplyDelete

House of Swoon A self confessed, fashion obsessed, twenty-something frmo Bath, England