Followers

Wednesday, September 12

What I Wore: Crotchet darling...

Despite being September, its still pretty warm here in the U.K. 
The early mornings are chilly but by about 11, its humid again! I feel ready for Autumn! 

At the moment, I'm slowly fazing out my sandals. I'm going to miss wearing such comfy and flat shoes! Denim jackets are also my best friend right now always. 


Jacket- Peacocks.
Scarf- Missoni.
Top- H&M.
Trousers- Gap.
Sandals-Topshop.
Bag- Zara.








 What are you wearing right now?

Sarah XxX

2 comments:

  1. great look

    http://www.alwand.co.uk/index.php/my-style/2209-what-i-wore-reptile-print

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bag! :)

    www.smittenbyangels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

House of Swoon A self confessed, fashion obsessed, twenty-something frmo Bath, England