Followers

Tuesday, November 20

I'm bringing brooches back...Yeah!


Ignore my gentle nod to Justin Timberlake's Sexyback song if you so wish, but do not ignore the brooch.

I have a few vintage brooches I've picked up at flea markets and antique shops, but I've never seen anyone else wearing one, so I've kept them, waiting.

Recently I bought my mum a beautiful pewter coloured brooch, a leaf shape with diamond-style stones embeedded on it. My mum wears it so well, I've dug out mine and am ready to wear them! 

Since then, I've been looking at modern designs and I've begun my new obsession. I'm determined to get everyone wearing brooches, old and new!



Chic Silhouette Pin- $11 Mod cloth. 



Jennifer Loiselle The Oui Brooch In Pink Glitter- £32

STEPHEN ROTHHOLZ 
RIBBON CHARM PIN - Was 

£30.00, now 

£20.00




BUBA Bunda  £56 - bubalondon.com







My Mum, working a brooch. 


XxX





No comments:

Post a Comment

House of Swoon A self confessed, fashion obsessed, twenty-something frmo Bath, England