Followers

Wednesday, November 28

Lets get whimsical...



I'm all about the ruffles, the sequins, the lace (oh, the lace), and of course the heavy knit. I love texture. Zach always laughs at me when I'm shopping because I have to touch everything.. I've always found it the easiest way to pick the newest addition to my wardrobe.

Anways, the leaves are fallen, and have been swept up, the Christmas market here in Bath has begun, and most importantly, the ice rink is here. We went last night and it was beautiful. I was a bit of a Bambi when I started off but soon found my confidence. 

When Christmas comes, I like to dig out all of my ruffles and sparkles and prance around like Adèle Varens in Jane Eyre. 



Headband- Lisbeth Dahl.
Top- Instant Vintage.
Scarf- Topshop. 
Gilet- Ted Baker.
Arm warmers- Joules.
Skirt- Instant Vintage.
Bag- Ted Baker.
Boots- Duo.


XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

House of Swoon A self confessed, fashion obsessed, twenty-something frmo Bath, England