Followers

Monday, November 12

This is a man's world...



That world being a world of brogues and starched shirts, that is...

I must apologise for my recent absence...I haven't posted for a while, life's just been chaotic. Halloween, bonfire night and the occasional day off with my other half has been bliss. Now, back to business...



Necklace- Thirfted.
Shirt- T.M Lewin.
Top- Instant Vintage.
skinny jeans- GAP. 
Brogues- L.K bennet.



This outfit is a typical work get up... Add a blazer and satchel and your set!

Until tomorrow...

XxX

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah! Thanks again for stopping by my little piece of the web. I love this look! I definitely have a "tomboy" element in my own personal style, so I'm for any excuse to add a men's shirt, or brogues, to an ensemble.

    Hope to see you around the blogosphere again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! Those shoes are excellent and the necklace adds such a great punch of colour. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to comment on my new blog! Hope you got something like those fries in the pic. They are amazeballs. I'm loving your outfit in this post--everything about it, but especially those brogues. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete

House of Swoon A self confessed, fashion obsessed, twenty-something frmo Bath, England