Followers

Tuesday, May 22

Today I'm wearing:

Working Girl...

I can't tell you how good it feels to be back to blogging! I have missed it so much whilst I took some time off and I've been catching up on all my favourite blogs. 


The summer seems to have rejoined us here, which is so exciting! I've been throwing together some summer looks, so stay tuned...









Coat- Tesco.
Scarf- Lisbeth Dahl.
Denim shirt- M&S.
Dress- Instant Vintage.
Leggings- Instant Vintage.
Loafers-  L.K. Bennett.
Bag- Zara.








This outfit is my classic work outfit. Its great whatever the weather, and my favourite colours. Its also looks great  with boots! The bag is my favourite! My boyfriend bought it for me for my 21st birthday...

What's your classic work outfit?!

Sarah  XxX



No comments:

Post a Comment

House of Swoon A self confessed, fashion obsessed, twenty-something frmo Bath, England