Followers

Saturday, February 16

5 years with Zach

Five years ago today, I had no idea how much my life was about to change.

once upon a time
two people met
three house moves
four job changes and
five wonderful years later...
and I wouldn't change a single thing.

I love this man because- he opens my eyes/know when I need coffee/ tells me he loves me a million times a day/ works his ass off for our future/ shares my dreams/ wakes me up from nightmares and stays awake with me if I'm scared/ believes in me/ doesn't judge me when I have a meltdown/ lets my family and I obsess around coco and just plays along/ makes me laugh when we're trying to sleep at two in the morning/ he's  handsome, kind and very sensible (which I am not). 

Here's to the next 5 years...and every five years after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

House of Swoon A self confessed, fashion obsessed, twenty-something frmo Bath, England