Followers

Thursday, March 14

Mother's day: An oppotunity to spoil your mum silly!


Mother's day didn't get off to a great start! A stressful Saturday at work followed by her present getting lost in the post (cheers Yodel!)- But my mum being the prozac soaked mellow lady that she is didn't mind. I found a way to spoil her anyway. 








Sunday morning: Alarm set for 7. Coco and I woke up- had a coffee in the garden while she stretched her legs and then we blitzed the kitchen after the meal and drinks the night before. I say we....it was largely me. 
Although I will admit, Coco did move while I swept up rather than going for the broom like she usual does.

My mum woke up early and so I ran over to Waitrose and got her some beautiful flowers, pan au chocolate and a cappuccino. 

Then we saw my grandma (who is still very sick) and seeing coco brought such a smile to her face. Its times like these when you see how amazing dogs are with the vulnerable. She's very caring. 

 And we went to Shearwater for a dog walk..Followed by a delicious lunch in bath.







4 comments:

  1. It seems like you had a fabulous day even with all of it hiccups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! Looks like a lovely Mother's Day!! :) I just love animals and how they bring a smile to everyone's face, no matter the condition the person is in. What a sweet photo <3

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww what a sweetheart you are! I'm sure you made your mom super happy! OH and get well soon to your grandma.

    ReplyDelete

House of Swoon A self confessed, fashion obsessed, twenty-something frmo Bath, England